Mission and Beliefs
Dacusville Middle School, a community school of excellence, will put children first by providing a quality education designed to meet the unique and ever-changing needs of our students in a caring, secure environment.
- Students are our first priority.
- In a safe, caring learning environment for all students and staff.
- In the pursuit of excellence.
- Learning and education are life-long processes.
- All students must have equitable, educational opportunities.
- All people are unique and valuable.
- All people can learn and contribute to society.
- Education is a shared responsibility.
- Education is the key to success.
- Cultural diversity promotes full development of the individual and society.
- The "parent" is a child's first teacher.
- Today's schools shape tomorrow's workforce.
- All people are responsible for their behavior and are accountable for their actions.